New Tunes Thursday

Almost done unpacking. Areas of the room are forming; it's coming together.

Set up my record player and organized a place to put my records. It's getting cozy, and it's making me more excited to buy records. This is surely the city to go record shopping. And they're reasonably priced if you're on a budget, which I've concluded that I am. I have to be.

I've been playing more music. Made a few new discoveries, which I want to share.

Psyched Up Janis - The Stars Are Out
I started getting into this band that Sune Rose Wagner fronted before The Raveonettes. I love how his voice fits these songs so well, it's kinda like a Raveonettes part II.

Eluvium - Under The Water It Glowed
I made a new friend in this city recently and we of course had a music discussion. I talked about my love for shoegaze and noise and he recommended I listen to this track. It's just droning and I love it. I'm not a big fan of instrumental songs, but this one is great to just doze off to.

Allo Darlin' - Dreaming
This band is more indie/cute but so pleasant to listen to. This song just makes me happy and craving fun nights out like this with friends. Makes me miss my friends back home, but gets me excited for future friendships that may form. I should get out of the house, hah.

I'm just craving new music. I want to go music shopping. I should add that to my list of things to do for the next outing I go on. About that budget...

Leave a Reply