Ticket Stub Books

Do any of you save ticket stubs - movie, concert tickets, etc.? I've been saving them for as long as I can remember. I don't have it in me to toss them. I love having the reminder of what/who I saw and when. But if you don't have a way to organize them, the mess can get out of hand. I used to stuff them in a drawer and call it a day.
Not anymore!

One day while browsing through my hand-made books, I thought 'why don't I glue in my movie ticket stubs'? I picked a book at random and glued them in chronological order.

My brother liked what I did with my ticket stubs, so he gave me all of his and I glued them into another book for him. He had WAY too many stubs that I added a bunch more pages for him to fill in. I never realized how many movies he's been to over the years. Beats my number! That's for sure.

For Christmas, which was after I took action by gluing in my stubs, a friend bought me this ticket stub book. She gave it to me at a good time because I was so close to gluing in my concert stubs into another book. There would be no turning back from there! I filled it with my stubs from concerts and plays and such. It's such a nice little book, much neater than my movie stub books!

I love that these are all organized now, and looks nice stored on a bookshelf. No mess no more!
That's Organization 101 with Maria. Empty books and glue does the trick. Go organize your stubs now!

Oh, enjoy the new Silversun Pickups song! Two more months 'til their new album comes out!

Leave a Reply