Take A Page Thursday // 012

Today's weather was wonderful! As soon as I walked outside, I was hit with Spring fever. I SO wanted to skip class and enjoy the fabulous sunny day, but of course that would make me a bad student. So I dragged myself to class.
I honestly can't wait 'till Spring comes around. I just want to retire my winter coat.
But until then, I'll just focus on the here and now. This weekend is jam-packed with events that I plan on attending. Luckily I really don't have any assignments I need to work on for next week. Finally a relaxing weekend full of friends!

Anyway, it's a few hours away from officially being Friday, so while it's still Thursday, here's a page from my art journal. This is actually my last page from this book! Page 05 from 001. Under The Milky Way.
Mental note for next Thursday: start posting pages in numerical order and fight the urge to skip. I went so out of order when I posted pages from this book.

I got an e-mail today from the Silversun Pickups newsletter. They officially announced a release date for their new album. I am BEYOND excited and I can't wait till they start posting up new songs! From what they're saying, it sounds strange and dreamy - right up my ally!. Here's the article I read from Spin.com.
Here's another Silversun Pickups video. I can't get enough of this song, and this band.

Leave a Reply