Sunday Summary // 002

Another Sunday is here.

01. I'm not the most healthy person, but this new year I decided to try and work on that. I've been eating fruits everyday, and a decent amount of vegetables. Been taking in less artificial sugar, and taking in more natural sugar. I have to say, I've been feeling good lately. The other day I was about to dive into some cheesecake for breakfast. After two bites, I decided to put it away and find something better. I love oat cluster cereals, and decided it tastes even better with banana slices. Breakfast win.
02. I was wandering around the upper west side with some friends. I saw this wall and needed to take a photo. Our goal that day was to buy tickets to an upcoming concert we plan on attending, but the venue's box office was closed unfortunately. We still don't have those tickets, but we're working on that.
03. Besides trying to eat healthier, I've been trying to open myself up to foods from different cultures. Got this from a Korean market - grilled tofu with egg. I've had tofu once before, so I didn't oppose to trying it out again. I, for the life of me, couldn't get the taste of egg and soy sauce out of my mouth after finishing the meal. No matter how much gum I chewed or how much candy I ate, it wouldn't go away.
04. My friend gave this very belated Valentine's Day card to me the other day. We share the same love for Psych.

Other than that, I've had Radiohead on repeat lately. Well, mostly this song. I remember playing this on repeat when it first came out. #throwback.

Leave a Reply