Crafted // Forest Green & Floral

I know it's Thursday, and I should be posting up a page from my art journal. But unfortunately my second art journal doesn't have any finished pages; they're all half finished. So I plan on working on completing some pages to continue this starting next week. I'm so excited to move onto another journal of mine!
I also quickly have to say that I love that I started this specific weekly post. It forces me to stop and draw something in my free time, no matter how little and silly it may be. It helps me move from book to book giving me the chance to build a little collection, do art for myself in my spare time, use up books that I've made that are just sitting around, and grow as an artist!

Anyway, in the meantime I'll post about a new shirt I fixed up. It is actually a GAP shirt my mother gave me that she rarely wore. I really like how simplistic it is (I don't own any plain shirts) but being that I'm me, I needed to do something to it. I tried to hold myself back from going too crazy with sewing something on it, so I sewed on strips of this thin floral fabric. Forest green and floral is such a nice combination. I love it.

I have a movie to recommend to everyone. THE FALL. As everyone else explains it, it truly is a visually stunning film with a touching storyline. For some time, this movie has been on my list of films to watch, but I always brushed passed it. After watching all of Pushing Daisies, I saw Lee Pace was in this movie, so I decided to finally give it a watch. Lee Pace is a fantastic actor, and he does well in colorful fantasy-like films. I really enjoyed this movie, and I plan on buying it on DVD as soon as I can find it. Definitely a new favorite.

Leave a Reply