Take A Page Thursday // 013

Book number two! I named this one 002. Ursa Major Space Station after the Catherine Wheel song.

I'm a fan of how this book came out. The mix between leopard print and plaid was a good choice. It's funkayy.
This book has accordion styled pages.

I've always been decent at having a steady hand for drawing things out with my fabric paint, but I guess I've been getting rusty. I plan on going over it to make it neater.

This book will consist more of model figure drawings I did in school from old semesters. I put in drawings that were pretty decent and then fixed them up at home.
Here is page 01 and 02. The first page is a model we drew in my general illustration class second semester. The second page was a scrap page for tester paint strips, but I thought it looked nice. So I added it to my book.

Here's that Catherine Wheel song I named my book after.

Leave a Reply