Take A Page Thursday // 011

It's crazy how fast the weeks go by when you stick to a weekly post. Out of all weekly posts I've created, this is the one that I've been really committed to. Whenever a Thursday rolls around, all I can think is "damn that came by fast".

This page is page 7 from my 001: Under The Milky Way art journal.
A couple of years, a few friends and I created a kind of event booking company called All Heart. We organized a couple of local shows including local bands, and raised money for different charities and organizations. We started it I think a year before most of us hit college. So when we all went our separate ways for education purposes, All Heart was put on the back burner. We would try to revisit it here and there, planning events and such, but they always fell through. It was tough trying to focus on it when we all had to focus on school, and was especially tough being that we spread out across the U.S. After discussions and plannings, we revisited it last summer, renamed it Spark Booking. Once again it's on the back burner. I'm sure we'll keep revisiting it, but who knows what the future holds for Spark. For now, it brings back good and stressful memories, hah! The Long Island music scene was so different then.
Besides the All Heart logo I created, I have sketches of my monster box, Gordon Cole from Twin Peaks, and doodles from notebooks glued in.

The cool thing about this week is that three, THREE!, classes were cancelled. My only class I have on Thursdays is one of them. I started a new TV series yesterday, Pushing Daisies. I've been wanting to watch it for a long time. When I heard it was a spin-off of Dead Like Me, I decided to watch that series first before Pushing Daisies. Finally got around to watching a bit yesterday. Half-way into the first episode, I fell head over heels in love with it. Being that there's no class today, I plan on watching it all day while doing homework assignments! I love having days off. I'm so excited to continue this series!

This Stevie Nicks song came on the radio while I was typing up this post. I love this song, so I'll make it my song of the moment.

Leave a Reply