Sunday Summary // 004

I've had a pretty exciting week, which is nice for a change.
It was full of delicious foods and desserts. I need stop posting food pictures! Hah.

01. Carvel have new ice cream bonnet flavors! I usually get their cherry bonnets which are delicious, but my brother bought new flavors for me the other day - cake batter and cotton candy. I'm holding the cotton candy bonnet in this photo. SO good.
02. Went to Korea Town with friends, and we bought this box of mochi ice cream. I've never tried it before and they swore I would love it. I did! I love adding mochi to my frozen yogurt wherever I go - but this is all mochi with ice cream in the middle. I need more.
03. Another scrambled egg and leftovers combo here. I mixed leftover mac and cheese and french fries with my eggs. And to top it off, I mixed in ranch dressing. I was nervous it would taste a little funky with the mac and cheese, but it wasn't overwhelming. It worked. And it was delicious.
04. Here's my only non-food related photo. MY NEW COMPUTER. I got it back yesterday and it's amazing! I'll post about it tomorrow with more photos. It's running so smoothly, and it looks awesome. I'm in love with it.

Here's a band that I discovered recently - She's So Rad. They're from New Zealand. Seriously, New Zealand has the greatest music scene. I love all bands that come from there - I've never heard a band from New Zealand that I didn't like. Whatever they're all doing, it's working.

Leave a Reply