Sunday Summary // 003

Daylight savings time can be brutal sometimes, can't it?

01. I love mixing egg sandwiches with leftovers. This one came out absolutely delicious. Toasted potato bread + scrambled egg with potato and tomato sauce + cheese. SO good.
02. Had a sticker fight with friends on Friday night while doing some crafty things. I've been enjoying my shape punchers that I bought from Michaels. Used my swirl puncher to punch through stickers and put them on my nails, and stuck star stickers everywhere. It was fun letting my inner child come out and play for a few minutes. But then we all became our adult-selves again and cleaned up our mess, hah.
03. My friend threw a surprise roast for her father yesterday. She made banners, buttons, and other goodies all with his face on them. She did a simple tracing of an image of him. Being that I was on a caricature kick, I played around with the tracing to smooth it out. The pins are so funny.
04. While walking around my basement, I found these cute little hanging cat cutouts. I took them and tacked them on my wall. It completes that section of my wall so well.

I was browsing through YouTube and found this wonderful acoustic version of No Doubt's "Ex-Girlfriend". I've been a fan of the band ever since that album came out - I think I was 9 or 10? Gwen has been my idol for such a long time. I would be such a different person if I never bought that album. They honestly really shaped my life in a positive and creative way. I will always be a fan.

Leave a Reply