Color Block // A Study In Forestry

I'm kinda digging the idea of doing some color block posts. I enjoy gathering same color objects including clothing that I fixed up. I can talk about colors all day. I JUST LOVE COLORS DAMMIT.
They'll be occasional, random, and so far all have been unintentional.

This forest green block came accidentally when I bought new headphones that matched my laptop case to a T. A few weeks ago my earbuds stopped working. No surprise there; they never seem to last long. I had borrowed earbuds from my brother, the standard Apple buds. The worst. Earbuds never seem to sit in my ears comfortably and always fall out. I decided to give in and buy headphones. I browsed for snazzy ones more on the cheap side, and had ordered Urbanears in clover. It's been two weeks. So far so great!

Seeing those two match made me think, COLOR BLOCK. I remembered my forest green long sleeve that I decorated. It's not as saturated, but matched my Y.R.U. boots pretty perfect.

I've been on a major green kick lately. When I browsed for headphones, I for the life of me couldn't decide on a color. Didn't want anything too light/bright because it would contrast way too much with my dark hair. Didn't want anything too dark/black because lack of color is no fun. The clover I thought was a good middle for me.
And it makes me want to dye my hair green again. We'll see about that.

Bottom line: green is great.

Leave a Reply