Rave On // Countdown

My final days around these parts are approaching; it's now less than two weeks remaining. I find myself now fitting in my 'lasts'. Just last night I went to see The Raveonettes live, which will be my last show in New York for a while.

I've mentioned them in quite a number of posts. Like, SO many. Out of all music I listen to, I am the happiest that The Raveonettes was my last NY show. They were the best way to go out with a bang as they have been one of my favorite bands for about ten years now.
I almost didn't attend last night's show because of emotional reasons which is just dumb. I talked myself into it especially since I see they aren't playing Portland this tour, or anytime soon it looks like.
Clearly it was a great decision since I walked away with an amazing memorable night.

Videos from the show are slowly surfacing which makes me excited. But in the meantime, here's their newest video which is super cool.

I can't stop expressing my love for this band. They hold a deep place in my heart, and will forever. I really do feel all the emotional bits now since 'lasts' are in discussion. Oi vey.

Leave a Reply