Wishlist Wednesday // 013

As I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, and to get my inspiration/creative juices flowing, I figured I'd post a wishlist as it is Wednesday.

01. Girls All Over Me Tee by Wacky Wacko - I love how funky this shirt is, and it features singers that I love and listen to.
02. Home book by Beci Orpin - Moving out has me wanting to partake in so many crafty/DIY projects to jazz up my new room. I love Beci's style and this book seems great.
03. Technical Sole Derby by Farewell - I know that wanting shoes that are not very practical should not be a thing for me right now, but I love these. The color combo and platforms are perfect. I miss wearing platform shoes and want to start that up again.
04. Pampa Sport Cuff by Palladium - I figured it's okay to want a pair of shoes for aesthetics, and want these for function. Portland is a very outdoorsy city with constant rain and many hiking trails. The majority of my shoes are not made for this weather, so I need to buy shoes that can handle it.
05. The Monster Mash on Threadless - My favorite shopping experiences are during Halloween season. I'm not a big fan of the holiday but I love buying sock and decor during this Halloween. This shirt is also just fantastic, as I'm a big fan of anyone's take on the monster mash.

I'm in no place to be spending money right now since I'm still jobless, but I may treat myself to one of these items. I've been doing well with budgeting since moving, so I figured why not. We'll see how I'm feeling after I have to pay for next months rent and bills, not to put a damper on anything.

Leave a Reply