Slow Motion + Excuses

I'll admit, it's been hard adjusting. I really do feel like I'm vacation; it's been tough since I went from working two jobs seven days a week, to absolutely nothing. I've been job searching. Hasn't been that easy. I'm kicking myself for already feeling this way after a week of being here.
All of my boxes officially arrived too. You'd think I would be busy unpacking, but I'm taking my time. I think everything became real when the thought of having to unpack came about. I guess I'm just trying to find an excuse to go back home and send all my stuff back. But I've been tackling boxes, slowly but surely it'll all get done.

This is the first time I'm living day to day - completely in the moment. Which makes things feel like they are moving in slow motion. I'm hoping soon this bookcase will be filled, as well as every other storage related container I bought. They ain't gonna fill themselves, thats for sure.
But I do have to say that after unpacking quite a number of boxes, I'm realizing how much I brought with me. Especially art supplies. I have so much to keep myself busy; I have been becoming a little more inspired. I feel like my mojo is slowly coming back.

I noticed I haven't been listening to much music. I've been sitting in silence a lot. I also haven't taken many pictures. Actually, I've taken pretty much close to none. I've been a bit of a homebody, which I'm hoping to snap out of when I find a job and make a few friends.
To add more to that list, I haven't really been blogging either. I've had no inspiration and motivation for anything ever since leaving home. I'm just hoping to get out of this mini funk and get back to being productive. I know it'll take a little while, but I'm working on it.

I guess I just have to continue living in the moment and just take things as they come. I'm no longer on a time crunch, so there's nothing stopping me right now from doing anything.

I apologize for the scatterbrain-like thoughs, but that's how life has been for me lately.

Leave a Reply