Sunday Summary // 034

Just got through my second week living in Portland. And I realized I haven't done a summary in a month.

01. Still familiarizing myself with the neighborhoods. Found some cool places around with with Mexican folk art. There will also be a parade like thing on Dia De Los Muertos that I totally plan on going to. I'm actually getting excited for Halloween (although I don't have a costume idea yet).
02. I've tackled all the boxes. Opened up every single one. 95% of my stuff are put away. I figured I'm at the point where I can start decorating.
03. Received my first welcome postcard from a family friend of mine! It was the sweetest thing ever to read.
04. Went out and about with the neighbors yesterday. Discovered SCRAP, the most amazing store - it's a crafters paradise. Walked away with paint, binder clips, thumb tacks, fake flowers, fabric, and thread for less than $4. Seriously, it was a win.

I came across a new iPhone app that I decided to give a try called Faded. It's free, the effects are great, and it's super easy to use. I edited my morning view to test it out and I love it. The photos come out amazing. I recommend it!

I've also been getting psyched to see Slowdive in two weeks, so I've been familiarizing myself with their opening band Low. So relaxing.

Leave a Reply