Business Cards Revisited

Back in December I posted about business cards that I had cut and made. I enjoyed the creative aspect of taking full control and making everything handmade. I recently felt I just needed to let the professionals do what they do and make me business cards.
I ordered from both Vistaprint and Moo.

I was so excited when they both arrived. Vistaprint came in a normal mailing pack, but Moo sent them in a little recycled box which is cute.

Vistaprint every so often has a sale where you can buy 250 business cards starting at $10. Of course, fees are added for double sided color and whatnot. I was able to design both front and back the way I wanted and the colors printed really great matching exactly what I wanted.
I found a good deal for Moo where I can order 100 free mini Moo cards with just having to pay for shipping. I found the deal just a few days after ordering my other business cards, but I couldn't say no to free cards so I took advantage. Being that the cards were free, there were limitations on how much you can customize the cards. The front image is totally customizable with just the addition of the little Moo tag. The back was really limiting. I added my chevron pattern on the side and typed up a few websites using the most basic font offered. I altered the colors so they weren't exactly the same as my other cards.

The quality is pretty good for both sets being the most standard matte paper and print. I also have to admit I like having both cards being different sizes. I love the mini Moo cards. When I run out I plan on definitely printing more of these. May alter the colors a bit, but I love them both. It's the exact professionalism I was looking for.

One Comment

  1. Hi! Austin from print peppermint here. We are a professional online printing company. We make some of the most unique and creative business cards and even custom prints. Go check out our site and get 10% off discount.

    ReplyDelete