Sunday Summary // 026

So, I have officially graduated. I was lucky to have this week off before I start working full time next week. These days off I tried to balance projects for myself between sewing jobs for others and hanging out with friends who will be leaving to go back home now that we're done with school.

01. Early this week, I made plans to get tattoos with friends. I made this a graduation present to myself. The day didn't go too much as planned as I was the only one to get inked from my group of friends. It was a fun day regardless.
02. Worked on a custom wristband order as well which was exciting. I love when people give me reasons to be crafty.
03. I took on another project for myself which I've been thinking about for a long time. I decided this is a great time for me to get it started, and this Blue Velvet illustration is where it started. I can't wait to get far into the project to talk about it!
04. Wrapped up the week with a trip to Coney Island with friends. I'm not a big roller coaster fan, but I went ahead and risked my life to ride on that wooden Cyclone with the gang. Really was a terrifying experience. We also got to visit the aquarium and watch the sea lion show, eat some Nathan's and ice cream, and walk the boardwalk.

Aside from that, I've really been enjoying Damon Albarn's new album. I've had it on repeat. I love, love, LOVE it.

Leave a Reply