Flashback Friday // 019

I was browsing through my computer and found these old photos, so I felt it was appropriate to share this in an FBF post.
I jazzed up this Psych hoodie for myself years ago, but rarely wore it. So I took photos intended for Etsy back in the day.

I don't recall ever actually posting it in my old store. I dug up the hoodie about a year ago and was going to take better pictures for my store but my friend showed interest, so I gave it to her.

Being a huge Psych fan, I made this obviously to showcase that. With fabric paint, I wrote a quote from the show that I thought summed up the series pretty well, and wrote 'Psych' on the back. I liked the black and white theme so I made my own zebra pattern by cutting out white fabric and sewed them on the pockets.

I'd like to think that I've gotten much better at customizing my clothes since then. But I always love coming across clothing and whatnot that I customized from back in my middle school/high school days. This was a nice trip down memory lane.

Leave a Reply