Recent Purchases // 004

It's been a while since I've done an actual 'recent purchases' post. I've been on a spending kick lately, so here's a few items I just super recently.

I found out just the other day that WORN came out with an archive just last month. It consists of selected articles from all their back issues, edited and combined into 400 pages of goodness.
I really wanted it, so I made the trip out to the bookstore with some friends to buy it. They wanted to also go into the comic book next door to pick up the latest comic from their favorite series. While they were browsing, I took a look around and found Tank Girl book two! I never was able to find a good copy on Amazon or Ebay and there it was in front of me, so I couldn't say no. Had to add it to my collection!

Lastly, I had discovered Smell Bent, a super small perfume company whom has such interesting sounding scents. I really wanted to try one. It's a very interesting smell. I wanted more, so I bought two more just now, hah! I totally recommend checking out Smell Bent!

Leave a Reply