Prisma.Gang

I've been becoming such a color nerd. I've always been a fan of color since I was able to pick up colored pencils. It's my thing. If you were to ask what my thing is, that's my thing. I love colors.

I've been having fun with finding scraps that form cool gradients. I have so much scrap fabric that I never know what to do with. It's becoming a fun project I started up, making shirts with gradient scraps.

In September, I posted about color blocks with this shirt I made. Before my last day at my old job, I grabbed two seafoam green shirts.
I came up with this gang name to express how awesome colors can be and to gather others who feel the same.

I used a simple font and wrote on both shirts with black fabric paint.

Both shirts are pretty much the same but obviously due to me being a human, they're not 100% exact, but I officially posted them in my Storenvy shop which I'm excited to share.

This makes me excited to expand on project ideas. I started making some patches, something I've never done before. Gradient patches, I'm excited.

Anyone wanna start a color club?

Leave a Reply