Wishlist Wednesday // 015

Another week, another list of things I have discovered that I want.

01. ASOS Utility Backpack - I'm still on the quest to find useful things that have great function with some sort of fashion sense. I like this backpack because of all the pockets, and looks sleek with the black pleather.
02. Here's Johnny Sweater - I love the architecture and design in The Shining, and to see the carpet pattern knitted as a shirt is the most awesome thing ever. Plus, I'm cold and I need more sweaters.
03. Blaster 3.0 or anything like this by Jungle Tribe is fine by me. I've been having difficulty figuring out what I like. I don't have a decent backpack, I was never fond of purses, clutches are just dumb, my pockets are never big enough, and fanny packs are weird. I like this because it's sort of a fanny pack but cool. I was always into this style and wearing something like Alice would wear in Resident Evil would make me feel like a little bit of a bad ass. This 'leg pouch' seems like the perfect size for things I carry daily and I would buy this in a heartbeat. Christmas present anyone?
04. Totes Amaze: 25 Bags to Make for Every Occasion - I want to dive into making tote bags because I feel like that would be a lot of fun. This book seems to be useful with that.
05. Sacred Heart Basketball Shorts - I know cold weather is on its way (today remained in the 30s, and I'm currently sitting with a space heater on full blast right next to me). But I can dream of warm weather if I feel like it. Basketball shorts are my favorite and I love this design.

Leave a Reply