Sunday Summary // 035

This week has been an exploration continued week. My neighbors have been taking me out and about. Explored good food, cool crafty places, late night trips to bars, etc.

01. This move has me wanting to work on minimizing. I no longer like my wardrobe and my shoes. I took out all my shoes I brought with me and made a pile of shoes I could live without. I took them to a local thrift shop and exchanged for other things.
02. So with that exchanging, I hit the jackpot with new old thread at that same shop! I'm so psyched about finding so much goodness. I needed more thread and so there you go.
03. I spent my Halloween at home with the company of my housemate and neighbors. It was the perfect evening with people I like spending time with along with the perfect amount of food, sweets, and alcohol.
04. Later that night I took a break from the courtyard hangout and went to a house party with my neighbor. It was Star Wars VS Star Trek themed and we took a fun Polaroid at the party. I didn't dress up but I put on devil horns just to add something to make it seem like I thought about Halloween.

I also took a selfie, which I never ever do, to celebrate the fact that I went food shopping.

As I said, I took quite a number of trips to crafty stores, so I really plan on getting my craft on this week while job searching. I've slacked ever since I got here and need to get some motivation back. I guess I may have passed the honeymoon phase? I've adjusted though. I've accepted the fact that I'm here and I have to be productive. So I'm trying to gain back my mojo.
I'm getting there.

Leave a Reply