DIY // Easy Infinity Scarf

Cold weather is creeping up on us. And I'm excited, but I'm not a big fan of my selection of scarves.
I never know how to wear scarves while looking good, which is why I've been all about infinity scarves lately. I've only obtained a few recently that my grandmother knitted for me.

I dug through all my scarves and grabbed two that I wanted to turn into infinities. These two are fabric scarves, not yarn knitted, so it would make it easy to sew them without a problem.

I took one scarf, my favorite one, and pinned them up evenly. After, I just sewed them together. Super easy.

I grabbed the second scarf and cut them straight because they didn't meet up perfectly. I pinned and then sewed them.

Can't really think of an easier DIY project than this, but it makes a whole lot of a difference. I now won't look so derpy wearing scarves. I promise I won't go out looking like this because then I'll be back to square one looking derpy.

Leave a Reply