Sunday Summary // 036

The past two weeks have been slow, but filled with job interviews, freelance jobs, crafty days.
I've also been here for over a month now, and a month from now I'll be flying home for the holidays. I have to say I'm definitely excited for that.

01. Two weeks ago I went to go see Slowdive on their reunion tour. I've listened to them since high school never thinking I'd see them as an active band and it was so amazing that I was able to see them. This is definitely a good time to be around; so many classic bands are reforming and I love being able to see these revivals.
02. What was supposed to be a resume drop-off for a job opening turned into a freelance gig to make a new logo for a local shop. I'm past the sketch/approval stage and am excited to take on this assignment, especially since I really support local.
03. What I find wild is that in the same week, I got offered another freelance job to do an invitation card. Not really sure if I'm able to talk about it too much currently, but I feel so many doors opening that I can't help but share little sneak peaks.
04. I haven't had too much spare time the past two weeks but during downtime I've been making paper mache canvases, and these are a little different from how I usually do. I've been all about palmistry art lately and thought it'd be fun to make some canvas hands art. It's a work in progress for sure.

I've also been trying to get into more somewhat upbeat music. I found this gem on Pandora. Asteroids Galaxy Tour is the band.

Leave a Reply