Lost Spaceman Screenprinted Shirts

Back in July, I experimented with screenprinting. Working at a screenprinting shop, seeing clients make their designs come to life, I wanted to dive into that feeling too. But being a pretty strict DIY kinda person, I wanted to figure out how to screenprint at home on my own terms.
I successfully made a whole stack of prints after days and days of researching and Youtube watching. I didn't only want to make prints though. I really wanted to make some shirts.

After some shopping at H&M, I grabbed a handful of shirts to play with. And I had enough fabric ink to use.

I'm not a pro, and I usually never do things the right way. Mostly because I don't care if things come out perfect. That's what makes it fun.
So quite a few are wonky, but coloring in the cherry blossoms and fixing up some important bits with pink fabric paint was a good idea.

I made quite a bit in a few different shirt colors. Mostly sticking to a teal/seafoam green theme though. You can check them out here, and buy some if you like!

I couldn't help but keep one for myself. I like the heather seafoam the most.

Leave a Reply