Recipe // Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie

Lately I've been working on a lot of crafty projects as well as going on the continuous/never ending job search. I've been trying to keep myself busy, but nothing has been completed for me to share. So I thought this would be a good time to share the recipe for my daily morning smoothie. It's the most delicious smoothie ever and the easiest to make.

The best thing I could have bought moving to a new home was the Farberware Rocket Blender. It's sort of like the NutriBullet, but cheaper. It's just as effective and it works great. Using the Bullet back home, I was accustomed to a certain amount of ingredients to put in and had to adjust to the Rocket since the cup sizes are smaller. But it's still effective, and I've mastered my perfect smoothie.

I usually gauge by visually figuring out what seems appropriate. For the Rocket, I've concluded that
• 1/3 of the cup gets filled with milk (I'm all about almond milk)
• 1 teaspoon of cocoa
• 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
• 1 full banana
• 2 ice cubes
seem to be a perfect blend of ingredients. Specifically in this order too. This obviously has been experimented with from the many times I have made this smoothie.

It's the perfect simple protein energy boosting liquid to start your day.

Leave a Reply