Personalities

For the most part, I always ignore all of those links and quizzes about "what character are you most like from the cast of Friends" that people post all over Facebook and other social networking sites. BUT, my friend posted a personality quiz that I did end up clicking on. Yea, who hasn't taken a personality quiz. Everyone has. And I've taken plenty. But I was curious to see if my personality type shifted since the last time I had taken one.

Of course I got INTJ again.
Nothing has changed. I imagine if anything, I locked a little deeper into that type over the years.

Some parts of the description really popped out at me that I can so relate to for sure:
People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.
INTJs are simultaneously the most starry-eyed idealists and the bitterest of cynics, a seemingly impossible conflict. But this is because INTJ types tend to believe that with effort, intelligence and consideration, nothing is impossible, while at the same time they believe that people are too lazy, short-sighted or self-serving to actually achieve those fantastic results. Yet that cynical view of reality is unlikely to stop an interested INTJ from achieving a result they believe to be relevant.

I've always believed that nothing is impossible and I appreciate reading that knowing it can be a thought that actually exists in some peoples' heads.
I've been having difficulty escaping from my own head lately, so I'm sure this whole personality type reading will be lingering for a while.
If you're curious to recheck yourself, this test was one of the better ones I've taken with a thorough explanation of each type.

I'm sad to see that 'creative' wasn't a term used because the arts have played a super large important role in my life, but 'imaginative' will suffice. I'll continue to be my 'imaginative' self and keep up with things that make me happy. My arts.

Leave a Reply