Vespa Dreaming

While surfing through the web today, I came across a DIY tutorial on how to make a disco ball helmet.


(source.)

That had me thinking, when will I need a helmet? OH YEAH, when I buy a Vespa!
I have wanted a Vespa for SO long now. The only thing holding me back from buying one, besides financial issues, is the fact that I need to get a motorcycles license to ride one in New York. I probably should focus on getting my driver's license first though. But still, obtaining a Vespa is one of my goals in life.

My dream Vespa would be turquoise, where I plan on painting pink cherry blossoms on the sides. Oh it sounds perfect! And of course, wearing that disco ball helmet will make everything better.


(source.)

Funny thing is, while thinking of all of this, I noticed I was wearing my Vespa t-shirt!
My friend bought it in Italy for me a few years ago. I wear it all the time, the graphic is starting to crack and peel.

Leave a Reply