Sunday Summary // 007

Spring break is officially over. I have to say, I'm not bothered by the fact that I have class tomorrow. I say bring it on!

01. Serina gave me this floral button down. It's HUGE. I can't decide if I want to keep it oversized or take it in just a smidge. I probably will end up taking it in. It's way too large for me to be able to pull off the oversized look.
02. As I discussed in the previous post, I went to a book signing for Eric Erlandson (ex-guitarist of Hole) and Mark Yarm. Was definitely a good time! Nice little book store too. Wish we spent a few minutes browsing through the store. Probably would have been tempted to buy more though.
03. Been busy working on school assignments this entire week. Was able to pull it off since it was Spring break, but at the same time, it's a little sad that I didn't take advantage of the free time to go out. I don't regret any part of it though. I won't be pulling all-nighters next week. That's what I tried to prevent.
04. Today I decided to use a little bit of my purple hair dye. It may be a little pointless since my hair is pretty dark, but I was mainly aiming for a purple tint. Plus, I don't know when my hair will be light enough to use it again, so I want to just use it up and toss it away.

I've been on a School Of Seven Bells kick this whole week.

Leave a Reply