Sunday Summary // 006

Birthday week summary!

The school week was really light and easy. Two classes were cancelled, and the rest were laid back and stress-free.
My birthday celebration started on Wednesday with The Joy Formidable concert. Went with five friends, and we walked out of the venue amazed. All bands put on a great performance, especially The Joy Formidable. They blew us away - they had great energy and sounded amazing live. The opening band, A Place To Bury Strangers, were not what I expected. I have known of them for years, but never gave them a chance. After seeing them live, I instantly became a fan. I would say that night was absolutely amazing.

Stayed over some friend's apartment that night, and then we all went to class the next morning. After class, I checked out a local thrift shop with my mom and bought a few things. Came back home, ate pizza, and watched Twin Peaks. Being that that day was my actual birthday, I was happy being home with my family - I had some good quality mother-daughter time.
Last night I went to dinner with friends I haven't seen in a while.
Today, my brothers + my older brother's girlfriend brought me to Medieval Times. LONG day, but SO much fun. Our knight won! Blue knight for the win!

The top photo includes my brothers John + Niko, and John's girlfriend Serina.
Bottom photo is me and Serina enjoying our Medieval Times drinks! Excuse the crap phone-photo quality.

Now for the quick photo summary:
01. This week was pretty chilly, so during one of my days off, I made some hot chocolate. Cinnamon + whipped cream + sprinkles = PERFECTION.
02. My friends bought this shirt for me at the Joy Formidable concert. The graphic collar is so cute!
03. On the way to Medieval Times drinking iced tea/lemonade while doing sudoku and rocking out to Gorillaz.
04. The cups we bought at Medieval Times. Can seven of the same cups be considered a set?

Being that I've been on a Gorillaz kick all day, here's a good song to end this already long post.

Leave a Reply