Wishlist Wednesday // 002

Haven't had a "Wishlist Wednesday" post in a while.
I thought I would make this a shoe wishlist. I wish I could just splurge and buy all of these!

01. Trip Oxfords from Wanted. I love oxfords and platforms, and seeing them both together makes me super happy.
02. Amazing Platforms by Jeffrey Campbell. I'm not big into most Jeffrey Campbell shoes, but he knows how to design platforms that spark my interest.
03. Suebee by Jeffrey Campbell. Another JC pair that I love! They're classy, and platforms once again! I've been dying to find a Mary Jane like style in platform form, and these are perfect.
04. Page 8 Eye Boots in both Black and Cherry Red by Dr Martens. I've been all about everything velvet lately, and these are classic Docs that satisfy my cravings.
05. Grey Black Creepers by T.U.K. I love creepers and I love them in grey, just as these are.

Oh man, I really need to go shoe shopping, right now.

Leave a Reply