Take A Page Thursday // 006

Turns out my computer problems are more serious than I thought. I've had my desktop for over six years, and only needed to get it repaired once. It hurts me to know that I may need to part ways with my computer and get a new one. I haven't quite figured out what move I want to make yet, but in the meantime I'm going to have to get reacquainted with my laptop. Hopefully I'll get this problem all sorted before the new semester starts.

Anyway, to keep my mind off of my dilemma, I decided to fill in my hand made books. I play around here and there, but I did some intense gluing and coloring today.
Page 10, in my 001. Under The Milky Way art journal.

I had this page done for a few months now, but as the weeks go by I'll obviously post more pages.
But for today, I'll keep this post short. I plan on calling it a day soon and sleep my frustrations off.
Hope you all have a wonderful night.

Leave a Reply