Twin Peaks Love

I've always loved cult classics. As I've gotten older, I've discovered more classics and my appreciation for them have grown. About a year ago, I finally got around to watching all of Twin Peaks, and I was instantly hooked.

The entertainment industry is usually my inspiration for any and all art I do, whether it's for a school assignment or a project I'm working on in my spare time. What I listen to and what I watch play a role in what I make, and I don't think that will ever change.
When I get assigned a project in school, my mind instantly thinks of a movie I can relate it to or pay tribute to.

Last semester for my typography class, our final project was to create three posters using different mediums for each. My mind jumped to Twin Peaks. All different kinds of ideas popped in my head and I was so thrilled to start it.

The first one is my favorite. I love doing collage + decoupage projects. I used magazines and tissue paper.
The second one is all colored pencil and a little bit of marker.
The third is acrylic paint. I edited it on Photoshop because it looked really sloppy scanned in. I'd definitely like to touch this one up in the future.

I'm happy with these. Definitely shows my appreciation for the wonderful show. I surely recommend it to those who haven't watched it.

Leave a Reply