Take A Page Thursday // 005

My first post of the new year!
I didn't mean to neglect the blog, but my internet has been down for about a week and just got it back today. I didn't let it bring me down, so I took advantage and stayed productive! Saw friends, went shopping, cleaned, and sewed. I feel pretty accomplished.

Anyway, now that I'm back it's time to get down to business. It's Thursday!
Another Danny Elfman drawing. This was a quick sketch for a shirt idea I had. Colored it in and pasted it in my book. Scribbles make up the rest of the page.
Page 02, in my 001. Under The Milky Way art journal.

The past two weeks I've decided to make time to watch television shows that were on my "list of things to watch". I'm all caught up with American Horror Story [I'm hooked] and Portlandia [I'm hooked on that too]. Being that they're both fresh shows, it wasn't hard to watch their first seasons in full. Life has been more entertaining now that those shows have entered my life. I'll definitely be keeping up with Portlandia this season. I accidentally caught the first episode of the new season on Friday! I take that as a sign; it's meant to be.

This is the intro of the pilot, which sums up everything of the show. It is hilarious and the song is SO damn catchy.

Leave a Reply