Crafted // Pillows

I've been in a big pillow making mood recently. I made two in the past month so far, but I have ideas and plans for more. I'm only getting started!

Here's one that I finished up yesterday. The orange was an old shirt of mine, and the plaid backing was an old pair of pants.

Before Christmas rolled around, my brother told me all he wanted for Christmas was for me to make him a pillow. He had a hoodie that didn't fit comfortably anymore, but he didn't want to get rid of it. He like the print on it, so I offered to make him a pillow. He uses it all the time now. My father loved it so much too that he asked I make him one.

I'm running out of stuffing. Definitely going to have to buy more being that I'm on a roll with this pillow making phase!

And my song of the moment - Elastica! It really doesn't fit my mellow mood at the moment, but this song always gets me up and jumpin'.

Leave a Reply