Crafted // Shoes

It makes me a little nervous/bummed/anxious that this time next week I'll be getting myself ready for class that will be coming the following day. This winter break just sped by. I have to say, I am looking forward to going back, but I'm dreading what weather will be coming and how uncomfortable the commute may be. Oh, I forgot about the commute - spending an hour on a train to bring me to the big city. I might be dreading that hour commute the most.

For now, I need to get my mind off of it and get the most I can out of this week. I have a few pleasant plans coming up.

I really should wear these shoes now that they're finished. My grandmother gave these to me; they are definitely old lady shoes. They needed spicing up.
They were originally all black. I used red Tulip fabric paint, which you can find in your local craft store. Also went the extra step and studded them. That was a lot more difficult than I thought it'd be, but I made it work.

I've been in a weird, funky mood all day. I think the only song I can listen to today is B-52's Rock Lobster.

Leave a Reply