Take A Page Thursday // 008

This week has been busy, busy, busy. I have to say though, I know it's still real early in the semester, but I feel like I'll have more time to breathe. I don't think things will be as hectic as they were last semester, and I'm really excited for that. I have spare time, which is wonderful!

Last night, I was rearranging things in my room. It's looking good, and not as cluttered.
I dug out these little fold-able containers that I used when I lived in the dorms. I didn't know what to use them for. Then last night I decided to fill one with colored tissue paper and the other with magazine scraps. I don't have it in me to throw out scraps that I know I could use. So why not keep them accessible in cute little containers like these?

It's also Thursday. Here's another page from one of my handmade-books-turned-into-art-journals.
Quick sketch from a magazine, doodles, and a thumbnail from the beginning stage of my monster box!
Page 11, in my 001. Under The Milky Way art journal.

And my song of the moment is by The Raveonettes, one of my top favorite bands. They're releasing a new EP in March and I'm super psyched. I love everything they release, and I'm so happy that they're finding their sound, which is perfect. I can't wait to hear their new songs.

Leave a Reply