Recent Purchases // 003

Books galore! I've bought so many books in the past three months. I don't know when I'll ever get around to reading them. I guess my goal for 2012 would be to get through all of these! (Compared to how many books people read in a year, this is probably nothing. I just don't read often. I'm trying to change that!)

01. I couldn't help but buy this book. I didn't realize there were other Twin Peaks books released aside from the Diary Of Laura Palmer. So far this is my only Twin Peaks book. I'm on a mission to get a hold on the other ones.
When I received this book, it made me smile seeing the message someone had written in it. It's a shame to see them get rid of a piece of their history like that, but I kinda took it as a funny little find for me.

02. I found this book at Goodwill for $2.00. So many pages full of fun and easy recipes! I'm not one for camping, but these recipes are easy enough even for ME to make. I can't wait to dig through this book and create some yummy-goodness.

03. These I actually got for Christmas that I neglected to share. I've been on a biography/autobiography kick. Especially books related to musicians.

I'm trying to think of an order in which to tackle these books. I think it's safe to say that the Dale Cooper book is the first one I plan on reading. We'll see where I go from there. One day at a time!

I've also been playing around with my blog layout. I have a layout in mind that I'd like to create - I'm slowly getting there. I'm a little rusty in the html-coding department. I guess it's experimenting time!

Leave a Reply