Take A Page Thursday // 010

It's such a nice day outside! Does this mean that Spring is officially coming, and Winter is on it's way out? I wouldn't mind that so much. This Winter was not so Winter-like. But I don't think I mind it so much. We did get snow this season, so I think it's okay to move on to nicer weather.

Today's Thursday. Here's page 08 from my 001. Under The Milky Way art journal.
Drew a picture of The Raveonettes. Colored them in with gel pens. Remember gel pens? I have a whole case of them that are still good. I use them once in a while; I should really use them more. They're fun!
Also wrote a quote from an I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness song.

To end this post, here's a video by The Cure. This song has got to be one of my favorite songs in the world, and I think it's perfect for sunny warm days like this. Such a dreamy atmosphere.

Leave a Reply