Sunday Slackin'

I don't want to do anything today. I'm having one of those I have my homework in front of me but I haven't touched it since yesterday days. Maybe it's laziness, or maybe having my laptop on isn't helping. Kinda hard to turn it off when I do need it for my assignment. Lose/lose situation I guess!

Part two of my caricature project! Finalizing on a theme and sketching out a better version that I can work off of for the final. I decided to do caricatures for the movie Clue, one of my favorite movies! Can't do Twin Peaks all the time (well, I can, but it doesn't hurt to have some variety for projects). Still working out ideas, but this is an idea I really want to use for my final.
Curlicue frame, simple black and white character, "name" plate at the bottom with the weapons the characters are associated with, and red backgrounds. I'm diggin' it.

They're a little hard to see - they all have a sheet of tracing paper of top with the red filling. But you get the basic idea.

Also, I've been browsing through lots of my old photos and have been feeling real nostalgic lately. I'll post about that another day though. Other than old images, I've been looking through some old art that I've done. This isn't too long ago, but I did this digital image of Danny Elfman in my computer class last year. Played around with the masking tool and inserted galaxy images. It's so weird but fun.

Danny Elfman is the mystical god of the galaxy!
I'm on a Danny Elfman kick now. Here's a wonderful Danny Elfman song!

Leave a Reply