Summin' Up

I planned on posting Friday, and when I didn't, I planned on posting Saturday, and when I didn't, I planned on posting Sunday. I still didn't. It's been a busy weekend.

Look at this mess! Surely not a very organized working space.

But thankfully this was Saturday, so this mess is cleaned up. And my caricature project is done!
There are a few finishing touches I need to make before sharing. Maybe tomorrow I'll post 'em!

I also wanted to share: I tried Indian food for the first time ever on Friday night. I actually really liked it. A little out of my price range, but it was a good first time experience. The restaurant I went to was really nice; it had a good atmosphere. And the owners were helpful. I had no idea what to order, but they helped clear things up. I enjoyed my meal very much and I definitely plan on trying more!

I was on the train coming home today and saw this poster. I needed to take a photo. I LOVE Graham Norton. He and Craig Ferguson are my top favorite talk show hosts. Seriously funny guys. Oh snap, oxymoron.

Time to work on those finishing touches I spoke of!
Here's my song of the day by Martha & The Muffins. They are truly an underrated band from the '80s.

Leave a Reply