Quick Update

I've been procrastinating so so so much today. Here I am still procrastinating. But I figured that I'd get down to business after this post.
I wanted so hard to try and post everyday, but I found that once classes started, it wasn't so easy. I apologize for not posting much lately, but I'm really trying.
I decided to write a quick recap of things that occured recently.

01. My caricature project is due next week, so I'll keep you posted with my process of putting together my finals.
02. I got a haircut! It's super-duper short, but not pixie-short, so have no fear. I plan on making it some kind of "two-step" process - got the haircut, and I plan on dyeing it soon. Maybe I'll post a before & after when I'm done and satisfied with the outcome.
03. How was your valentine's day? Mine was a bit bland. It was a plain, normal day. But it ended nicely when I a stranger gave me a cupcake. Sounds creepy, but it isn't - resulted after having a conversation while helping some poor lady recover her signed Adam Lambert poster through Google searches. It's a strange but interesting story.
04. Bought a few new items that I'm quite excited about! Waiting for them to arrive - I'll share when they come in!
05. And lastly, my new computer is almost done! My friend has been keeping me updated on his progress. He received all parts, put them together in the tower, and has installed the awesome LED lights inside. We've run into a few snags, but we're sorting them all out. I think it'll be done sometime in the next week! I am way too excited, no words can't describe it. I can't wait to have my computer back and running!

Time to get back to homework assignments. Here's a great song - a great way to end this post.

Leave a Reply