Take A Page Thursday // 009

I made a few changes to my book last night. I've officially decided to call them 'art journals'! I don't know why I never thought of that phrase before, but it sure does makes sense.
After that life-changing moment, I went in and numbered my pages. I purposely hidden them in each page, but they're all there.
After THAT, I decided to keep track of each book by numbering them and giving them a little title on the spine. To go with this outer-space/galaxy theme I started, I called this one Under The Milky Way, named after The Church song.
With that all being said, I went back and revisited blog posts and put in the page numbers of each page. I also put the journal name, even though all previous posts are from the same book.

I used white fabric paint to write it out. It doesn't seem to be that readable, so I may go over it with a darker colored fabric paint.

Edit: I went over it with orange fabric paint. It's more clear, but not so clear in the photo.

For the actual page, I finished this one up last night. They're quick drawings of Kat Bjelland and Eva Green. It's the last page of this book, page 12. This is probably one of my favorite pages from this book.

To end this post nicely, here's the video to The Church's Under The Milky Way.

Leave a Reply