Wishlist Wednesday // 001

Another weekly post!
I'm not a materialistic person, well maybe I am. There's so many things I'd like to buy in the world. Here are some cute things that I wish I could own. Maybe I'll treat myself to one of these soon.

01. Cat Eye Glasses Ring from The Harbinger Co. I would wear this all the time.

02. Screen Printed Wool Log Pillow from My Imaginary Boyfriend on Etsy. Makes me think of Twin Peaks.

03. Primitive Art Pro-Keds Royal High Top Sneakers from Zazzle. These are fun!

04. Alice In Wonderland Two Cards Glass from Urban Outfitters. I have three other glasses from this set. I'd like to have this one to make it an even number.

05. No Wave by Marc Masters from Amazon. I love reading music-related books. I was so anti-reading up until I picked up Kristin Hersh's memoir Rat Girl. I fell in love with it and just started reading books on music or memoirs/biographies about musicians. It got me back into liking books. This book seems really good and informative.

Hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday!
Can't wait for that new Psych episode tonight.

Leave a Reply