Crunch Time

Two and a half more weeks left of class! Things are getting real hectic; I have so much to do! During Thanksgiving break I've been bouncing between four projects, and those aren't all the projects that are due. Luckily I did finish one, but unfortunately that wasn't the final project for that class. I don't know how I'll be pulling it off, but I always manage. For now I'm just panicking.

One project we have to decorate a promotional box, something that "represents" us and our work. I decided to make a monster box. This sort of thing is up my ally. Whenever I get a project like this, I know I can have fun and go all out since we don't get projects like this very often. This project lightens up my mood because I know I'm having fun, even when I'm super stressed out. I'll describe it more when I'm finished; there's more to it that I haven't gotten around to yet.

Also have to create movie styled posters for typography class. I chose to make posters for Twin Peaks. This is just a sketch, but this is how it's looking so far. Can't wait to finish it. It's one out of three. Painting this in acrylic. Still trying to finalize my ideas for the last two.
Clearly having fun with the camera effects in my new phone!

I also want to share this video. It's a short called Dream Machine featuring Mary Timony, "90s indie rocker". She really does rock. When I first watched this, I absolutely loved it. It's cute and pleasant, and wished it lasted longer. I adore Mary Timony.

Dream Machine (2000) from Brett Vapnek on Vimeo.

That is all :) Hope you all had a wonderful Monday.

Leave a Reply