Introduction

Here's a little about me:

I'm Maria. I'm in my early twenties. I live in New York.
I got my associates degree in textile science. I'm on my way to getting my bachelors degree in illustration. Afterwards, I plan on going to graduate school for art therapy.
I picked up a lot of hobbies when I was young, resulted from being a lonely and lost child. Drawing, painting, collage/decoupage, sewing. Recently picked up book binding and paper making. My room is basically storage for found items, paper, fabric, and anything else you could think of.
My life revolves around art and music. I'm a die-hard music fanatic and respect musicians and everything they do, mostly because that's one part of the art world that doesn't come easy to me. I've taught myself guitar and bass guitar, but I don't play well whatsoever. So I like leaving it up to the professionals.
I'm a fan on 80s new wave, 90s alternative and rock, metal, and a little bit of today's indie bands.

I actually went to see Duran Duran in Atlantic City last weekend. My third time seeing them. They always put on an amazing show.
I'll end this post with two images from the show. Love love LOVE John Taylor.

Leave a Reply