Recent Purchases // 001

I'm finally a proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy S! Renewed my plan about two weeks ago and decided to upgrade my phone too. I really wanted a smartphone and saw the Galaxy got good reviews, so I went with it. I'm really satisfied with it. Got a hot pink gel case too that matches my Casio watch.

Also treated myself to new rings. Purchased these Day of the Dead rings from SpotLightJewelry. They're so cute.

I also obtained free Cherry Blossom coasters. My parents went to an engagement party recently and these were the party favors. They gave them to me, and I can't wait to use them in the future. Too bad that there are only two coasters.

Also got a a few packs of free brushes. These work wonderfully. Kudos to Princeton Art & Brush Co.

Hope you're all having a wonderful Monday.
On a side note, have you watched the new Ladytron video? I'm so happy they made a video for this song. It's my favorite off the new album and I can't stop watching it. It's perfect.

Leave a Reply