Some Things On My Mind

Maybe it's the weather change, or maybe I'm just super stressed, but I think I may be coming down with something. I'm sniffling at the moment, and I'm not enjoying this. Woke up with a minor sore throat. I really hope it's just the weather that's making me feel under the weather.

Besides all this talk about possibly being sick, there's just so much I want to do with no time to do it. College is taking up my time. I have no spare time because I'm constantly working on assignments. I just want to take a day off and maybe just have some kind of "girly" day for myself. Been meaning to give myself a manicure since September. I've had a box of hair dye I bought in September as well just waiting to be used. I really would like a haircut too, which I think is a package deal with the hair dying bit. My room looks like it exploded, but I can't put anything away because I will only be taking it out a few hours later for assignments. My pile of clothes to sew and adjust just keeps growing as I think of more ideas with what to do with my wardrobe. It's out of control. I have no ME time.

But I'm somehow keeping myself sane. Maybe the 'internal freakout' happens when I have a few minutes of downtime, like right now; when I wake up and look around, it hits me. In a few minutes I'll disappear into my little world again and I won't think twice about anything.

Besides all of that, I really want a new pair of glasses. I just got my new prescription and new frames over the summer, but I don't think it'd be so bad having a second pair as some kind of backup or just to wear for a little variety in my life.

I kind of really like these Marc Jacobs frames, but would like to see all my options of frames that look like this. I want them looking a little more 'cat-eye' like.

Anyone know of any?
I think my quest to find the perfect pair should/will officially commence tomorrow!

Anyway, this just song just popped up in my head and I can't get it out. I hope it gets stuck in your head too. It's wonderful.

Leave a Reply