Take A Page Thursday // 003

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Didn't get around to posting a Wishlist Wednesday yesterday. Was making pie for today, which came out wonderful!

Anyway, wish I had some kind of Thanksgiving illustration to share for today's post, but I have none. I'll just post what I would have posted if today wasn't a holiday.

Page 01, in my 001. Under The Milky Way art journal.
Oh how I love Robert Smith. His silhouette is fun to draw, mostly because of his wild hair. Love love love.

On a side note (I love going off topic), I made a trip to Michaels yesterday to pick up a few supplies for school assignments. I picked up the Autumn issue of Mingle while I was there. It's a part of Stampington & Company. They publish so many great magazines perfect for arts and craft lovers. I always pick up something of theirs when I take a trip to an art store, and I think you should too. They truly are inspirational.

If you love crafting and are interested, check Stampington at Stampington.com

Leave a Reply