Take A Page Thursday // 001

I like the idea of having a weekly post. It helps me make sure that I definitely will be posting.
I mentioned I like book making? Over the years I made quite a number of books and I didn't know what to do with them. So I decided that I'LL use them.

I'm all for reusing anything. I have two draws filled to the top with scrap paper. I like scribbling all over them and pasting them into my books to do collage type art in my books. I sometimes save little doodles I've drawn in class or wherever, cut them out, and paste them in too. REUSING! It's pretty fun.
So I guess every Thursday can be "Take A Page Out Of My Book Thursdays"? How exciting.

Page 03, in my 001. Under The Milky Way art journal.
Did I also mention that I absolutely adore Danny Elfman? Well I'll mention it now. I LOVE him. He's a genius, and I draw him way too much. I may be a little too obsessed.

I want you all to go listen to Oingo Boingo NOW. In fact, I'll make it easier by posting a video.
I bet you won't be able to resist bopping your head along to the song. I'd like to see you try!

Leave a Reply