Sunday Summary // 031

Can't believe how fast this week went.

01. Went to the movies with my brother this week. One of the movie theaters near me just got completely revamped. They took out normal seats and replaced them with recliners. Most comfortable theater I've ever been in.
02. Been working on some shirts with this fabric I got printed.
03. Will be making some more shirts with this other fabric I got printed. Been having fun with my Spoonflower fabrics.
04. Just the other day, I also signed up for Pippit, the iPhone app. It seems that it's still in its early stages as an app, but it seems like it could become real cool. If you have the app, you can find me as marsenroute.

Song of the moment is by Young Galaxies. This has been my go to song for a while. And the video is just as fun.

Leave a Reply